To help kids from poor indigenous families living in the Bambama district of the Republic of Congo stay in the school during this academic year 2015-2016, we initiated the following activities:
– Raising $1600 for the school tuition of 60 students
– Financing the schooling of 24 Aboriginal children for only $5 per student per month
– Building toilets for an entire school
– Launching the first motivational program with 12 middle-school students to improve their grades
– Acquiring land for constructing the first student hostel to reduce student commuting
Short Term Goal:
Start constructing the student residence building
Increase the number of funded Aboriginal students to 60
The e-commerce tee-shirt fashion brand LA KODE has launched an Espace OPOKO tee-shirt on the Amazon website, and 50% of the proceeds go to Espace OPOKO’s projects.
For every two tee shirts that are sold, one indigenous child will attend school for an entire month.
Please, support this initiative to help these children attend school.
Please share this information and buy your shirt here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FJ63TA2/ref=twister_B01FJ666QQ